When ‘more’ is in the name, you can bet a rooftop restaurant and swish spa are on the cards!
- Chilled Vibe
- Great for couples
- Stylish interiors
About the hotel
Think of this place like a wellness retreat meets culinary haven, with a sand-side setting and unbeatably chic interiors to top it off. Resort centre oasis, anyone? Sign us up.
Accommodation with minimal design and spacious rooms, bars, and restaurants, in a friendly environment, offers a Greek beach vacation and an enjoyable stay.
More Meni Residence and Suites stands out for the excellent location, high quality of services, unique design and providing more and more experiences to the loyal and new guests.
- 2 bars including a cocktail bar serving a range of local, international and premium drinks
- 2 restaurants including 1 buffet restaurant and 1 à la carte restaurant, serving a range of Italian, Greek and local cuisine
About the location
Tingaki is all set up for a relaxing beach break, with a 6km strip of Blue Flag sand and restaurants and bars just a stone’s throw from the sparkling sea. Pick yourself a coastal path to traipse around, or make like the locals and try out the inflatable boat rides.
- 10m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants
- 240m from the resort centre
- 250m from the beach.
- Approximate transfer time 50 minutes
- Return flights from Bristol
- Half Board
- Deluxe Double Room
- 22kg hold baggage pp
- 10kg hand luggage pp
- Overseas return coach transfers
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 19th September 2022. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Kos adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.