There is arguably no better way to appreciate the mythical natural wonders of Norway than by gliding along crystal-clear waters immersed in stunning landscapes!
- Adult Only
- Friendliest cruise line at sea
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell cocktail party
Day 1 - London Tilbury (United Kingdom)
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 -At sea
Day 4 - Geiranger, cruise Geirangerfjord (Norway)
Day 5 - Molde (Norway)
Day 6 - At sea, crossing the Arctic Circle
Day 7 - Tromso (Norway)
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - Longyearbyen, Svalbard (Svalbard and Jan Mayen)
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - Honningsvag, for North Cape (Norway)
Day 12 - At sea
Day 13 - Narvik (Norway)
Day 14 - At sea
Day 15 - Kristiansund (Norway)
Day 16 - Bergen (Norway)
Day 17 - At sea
Day 18 - London Tilbury (United Kingdom)
About the ship
The flagship of the fleet, the first lady of the sea: Ambience. Derived from the French word for ‘surrounding’, their ambition at Ambassador is to create the optimum atmosphere onboard; one that brings out the best in each of us. The perfect ambience.
With an average 1,400-guest capacity and careful configuration, she offers both a feeling of spaciousness and freedom, whilst retaining that sense of intimacy and camaraderie we each crave; it’s whatever makes you comfortable.
Entertainment-wise, she really will spoil you for choice. Let your hair down at the Observatory and bring out your finest ensembles for The Palladium. Whether you like it shaken or stirred, she has numerous bars to whet your whistle, including Raffles Bar, Botanical Lounge, SW19 and The Purple Turtle Pub.
Dining options are plentiful at our Buckingham restaurant or the Borough Market, with plentiful cuisine options, and for those wanting to soak in nature’s glory, we have our glorious Alfresco Grill. Wining and dining are more than fine at Saffron*, Sea & Grass* or our deluxe Chef’s Table*, where we offer a speciality gastronomic experience that’s not to be missed.
*Supplement charges apply.
- Comfortable accommodation in chosen cabin category
- Sumptuous full board cuisine (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner)
- Captain’s Welcome & Farewell cocktail party*
- Captain’s Gala Dinner and Baked Alaska Parade*
- Informative guest speakers*
- A wide range of entertainment, including evening shows, plays, cabarets, live music & classical interludes
- Daytime activities, quizzes, dance classes and outside deck games
- Range of fitness, dance and wellness classes
- Use of gym, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Spa access
- Porterage of luggage between the port and cabin.
- All port taxes, fees and charges
- Based on 2 adults sharing
*6 nights or more
When can I go?
This offer is based on departing 20th June 2023. For alternative dates or airports, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your cruise adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at the time of publishing.